Lobby Doors open 30 minutes prior to scheduled performance time
Theater Doors open approximately 15 minutes prior to performance time
Seating is open. There isn’t a bad seat in the house!
Discounted Group Rates are available for groups of 10 or more. Call (949) 445-3674 or email for details.
To Purchase Tickets:
- Click on “Buy Tickets” for the date you prefer
- Click on “View Cart” and follow the prompts. (You may have to click “View Cart” twice.)
- To receive an $8.00 discount per ticket enter Promo Code: DURANG (all CAPS) (Promo Code not applicable for Preview Nights)
- Sign up for our e-newsletter to receive future Promo Codes, special announcements on upcoming events, classes, etc… (sign-up form on homepage)
- **PLEASE DOUBLE & TRIPLE CHECK THE PERFORMANCE, DATE & TIME BEFORE FINALIZING YOUR PURCHASE!**
- **ALL SALES ARE FINAL – NO REFUNDS.**
ON SALE NOW (Scroll down):
END SUMMER ON A HIGH NOTE WITH THESE
TWO HILARIOUS ONE-ACTS BY CHRISTOPHER DURANG!
In THE ACTOR'S NIGHTMARE, George Spelvin wanders on stage and is met by stage manager Meg, who says he is to fill in for an actor who has had an accident. George is confused as Ellen Terry, Sarah Siddons and Henry Irving arrive, all apparently about to perform. But what in? Private Lives? Hamlet? Or something by Beckett? As each starts playing his or her respective part, George tries valiantly to follow them but is apparently facing the Executioner as Thomas More in A Man For All Seasons.
In 'DENTITY CRISIS, recovering from a nervous breakdown, Jane is nursed and nagged by her relentlessly cheerful mother, and confused by her oversexed brother—who keeps changing into her father, her grandfather and her mother's French lover. Eventually, all (including Jane's psychiatrist) change characters again and become Jane herself—leaving her with no identity at all and pointing up the near impossibility of self-identification in our uncertain times.
THE ACTOR'S NIGHTMARE with 'DENTITY CRISIS
written by Christopher Durang
directed by Joshua Stecker & Lauren Rosen
NOTE: PG-13, contains adult themes and language
PERFORMANCES: July 26 - August 18, 2019
Fri-Sat at 8 p.m., Sun at 5 p.m.
$20 Preview Night - Thursday, July 25 at 8 p.m.
For tickets and info, visit www.mphstage.org/tickets
SIGN-UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER (on the homepage) FOR DISCOUNT CODES!
GROUP RATES: Parties of 8 or more call: (949) 445-3674.
Event Registration and Ticketing Powered by Event Espresso