Lobby Doors open 30 minutes prior to scheduled performance time
Theater Doors open approximately 15 minutes prior to performance time
Seating is open. There isn’t a bad seat in the house!
Discounted Group Rates are available for groups of 10 or more. Call (949) 445-3674 or email for details.
To Purchase Tickets:
- Click on “Buy Tickets” for the date you prefer
- Click on “View Cart” and follow the prompts. (You may have to click “View Cart” twice.)
- Sign up for our e-newsletter to receive future Promo Codes, special announcements on upcoming events, classes, etc… (sign-up form on homepage)
- **PLEASE DOUBLE & TRIPLE CHECK THE PERFORMANCE, DATE & TIME BEFORE FINALIZING YOUR PURCHASE!**
- **ALL SALES ARE FINAL – NO REFUNDS.**
ON SALE NOW (Scroll down):
In Alan Ball’s hilarious comedy, Five Women Wearing the Same Dress, five very different bridesmaids find themselves hiding together in an upstairs bedroom, hoping to escape the wedding reception of a bride that -- they soon realize -- none of them really like! There is Meredith, the rebellious little sister of the bride; Frances a highly religious, but sweet cousin; Mindy, a blunt, good-hearted lesbian who is the sister of the groom; Georgeanne, a friend from high school whose marriage is falling apart; and Trisha, a jaded beauty whose pessimism and doubts about men are proved false when she meets Tripp Davenport, an usher at the wedding. In this cramped bedroom above the wedding, these five identically dressed women talk, laugh, argue, cry, console one another, and slowly become friends.
FIVE WOMEN WEARING THE SAME DRESS
written by Alan Ball
directed by Joseph Alanes
PERFORMANCES: May 9 - 26, 2019
Thurs-Sat at 8 p.m., Sun at 5 p.m.
$20 Preview Night - Thursday, May 9 at 8 p.m.
For tickets and info, visit www.mphstage.org/tickets
SIGN-UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER (on the homepage) FOR DISCOUNT CODES!
GROUP RATES: Parties of 8 or more call: (949) 445-3674.
Event Registration and Ticketing Powered by Event Espresso