Lobby Doors open 30 minutes prior to scheduled performance time
Theater Doors open approximately 15 minutes prior to performance time
Seating is open. There isn’t a bad seat in the house!
Discounted Group Rates are available for groups of 10 or more. Call (949) 445-3674 or email for details.
To Purchase Tickets:
- Click on “Buy Tickets” for the date you prefer
- Click on “View Cart” and follow the prompts. (You may have to click “View Cart” twice.)
- Enter Promo Code (Case Sensitive) Sign up for our e-newsletter to receive future Promo Codes (sign-up form on homepage)
(Promo Code not applicable for Preview Nights)
- **PLEASE DOUBLE & TRIPLE CHECK THE PERFORMANCE, DATE & TIME BEFORE FINALIZING YOUR PURCHASE!**
- **ALL SALES ARE FINAL – NO REFUNDS.**
ON SALE NOW (Scroll down):
Set in Britain in the 1980s, DOOR PLAY is 15 completely improvised plays in the style of legitimate farces like Noises Off, What the Butler Saw, and The Norman Conquests. Chockfull of misunderstandings, miscommunication, and torrid affairs, DOOR PLAY will have crazy characters, outlandish plot lines, physical comedy, and DOORS. All those doors. Come enjoy a high energy night of comedic theatre that will never be seen again!
DOOR PLAY: AN UNSCRIPTED FARCE
written by no one
co-directed by Christopher Sullivan & Nick Slimmer
Featuring: The Modjeska Unscripted Theater (M.U.T.) cast
PERFORMANCES: March 22 - April 13, 2019
Thurs-Sat at 8 p.m., Sun at 5 p.m.
$20 Preview Night - Thursday, March 21 at 8 p.m.
For tickets and info, visit www.mphstage.org/tickets
SIGN-UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER (on the homepage) FOR DISCOUNT CODES!
GROUP RATES: Parties of 8 or more call: (949) 445-3674.
Event Registration and Ticketing Powered by Event Espresso